Registers of Interests, Hospitality and Procurements
In line with our commitment to openness and transparency, we keep comprehensive lists of procurement decisions, registers of interests and any hospitality or gifts that have been received. These lists are updated regularly and you can download them from this page.
Conflict of Interest Guardians
The Chair of the Audit Committee shall be the CCG’s Conflicts of Interest Guardian. In collaboration with the CCG’s governance lead, their role is to:
- Act as a conduit for GP practice staff, members of the public and healthcare professionals who have any concerns with regards to conflicts of interests;
- Be a safe point of contact for employees or workers of the CCG to raise any concerns in relation to conflicts of interests;
- Support the rigorous application of conflict of interest principles and policies;
- Provide independent advice and judgment to staff and members where there is any doubt about how to apply conflicts of interests policies and principles in an individual situation;
- Provide advice on minimising the risks of conflicts of interests.
The Conflict of Interest Guardian for the CCG is:
- Saqhib Ali [email protected]
The historical Registers of Interest belonging to the predecessor CCGs can be located below:
- BCCG procurement decisions and contracts awarded, February 2021
- LCCG procurement decisions and contracts awarded March 2021
- LCCG procurement decisions and contracts awarded, August 2018
- MKCCG procurement decisions and contracts awarded (no date)
- MK CCG Register of Procurement Decisions and Contracts Awarded 01-04-2020 – 30-04-2021
- Contracts Procurement Tracker MKCCG 2018-19
Conflicts of interest
We have clear processes in place on how we manage potential conflicts of interest and we maintain up-to-date registers of interests for Governing Body members, Practice Representatives and CCG staff. This ensures we can identify any potential conflicts as soon as possible and make informed decisions on how to proceed
- BCCG Staff Register of Interests, February 2021
- MKCCG Conflicts of Interest Register 2019/20
- LCCG Conflicts of Interest Register 2019/20
There have been no breaches reported around Registers of Interest during the 2020-21 financial year for Bedfordshire CCG, Luton CCG or Milton Keynes CCG.