Conflicts of Interest Management & Standards of Business Conduct
In line with our commitment to openness and transparency, we keep comprehensive lists of procurement decisions, registers of interests and any hospitality or gifts that have been received. These lists are updated regularly and you can download them from this page.
The CCGs Conflicts of Interest Management & Standards of Business Conduct Policy can be found here.
The CCGs forms for declaring interests and gifts & hospitality can be found here:
Conflict of Interest Guardians
The Chair of the Audit Committee shall be the CCG’s Conflicts of Interest Guardian. In collaboration with the CCG’s governance lead, their role is to:
- Act as a conduit for GP practice staff, members of the public and healthcare professionals who have any concerns with regards to conflicts of interests;
- Be a safe point of contact for employees or workers of the CCG to raise any concerns in relation to conflicts of interests;
- Support the rigorous application of conflict of interest principles and policies;
- Provide independent advice and judgment to staff and members where there is any doubt about how to apply conflicts of interests policies and principles in an individual situation;
- Provide advice on minimising the risks of conflicts of interests.
The Conflict of Interest Guardian for the CCG is:
- Saqhib Ali [email protected]
Conflicts of interest
We have clear processes in place on how we manage potential conflicts of interest and we maintain up-to-date registers of interests for Governing Body members, Practice Representatives and CCG staff. This ensures we can identify any potential conflicts as soon as possible and make informed decisions on how to proceed
There have been no breaches reported around Registers of Interest so far in the 2021-22 financial year.
Procurement decisions & contracts awarded
Gifts and hospitality
No gifts or hospitality declared so far during the 2021-22 financial year