COVID-19 Guidance – Alternative Formats
On Monday 29 March 2021, England’s national lockdown was lifted meaning the rules for what you can and can’t do have changed.
All information on the restrictions that are still in place can be found here.
When you leave your home, you must remember to keep your hands clean, cover your face with a mask or covering and keep your distance from others. Please click the links below to download the guidance in easy read.
- Hands Face Space guidance
- Hands Face Space when exercising
- Hands Face Space when shopping
- Hands Face Space when using public transport
If you need information on Covid-19 (coronavirus) symptoms or advice in larger print or easy read, please see below.
- Large print coronavirus advice poster
- Easy read guide to symptoms and how to get tested
- Plain English coronavirus advice
British Sign Language (BSL)
A number of other videos in BSL are available: