If you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, you must self-isolate and book a test immediately.
Stay alert to the most common Covid-19 (coronavirus) symptoms:
- a high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- a new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or three or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- a loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you’ve noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal\
More information on what to do if you have symptoms and have to self-isolate is available here.
Please use the NHS 111 Online Coronavirus Service if:
- you feel you cannot cope with your symptoms at home;
- your condition gets worse; or
- your symptoms do not get better after seven days.
Only call 111 if you cannot get help online.
More information can be found on the NHS website.